As coronavirus disease COVID-19 spreads, The Hill Gypsy continues to take precautionary measures to support the health, wellbeing, and safety of our team members and Client. We are also working to minimize any contribution to the spread of the virus and to take proactive measures in support of our communities. We have created this SOP with the preventive measures to mitigate the risk of Novel Coronavirus at our workplace and fleet.
Health and Sanitization
- Ensuring the office premise is sanitized andü cleaned before reopening.
- Stock up on health supplies – Ensuringü ample inventory of cleaning & sanitation supplies, masks.
- Temperature Screening setup for entryü points and a self declaration to be submitted.
- Setup of additional facilities for people toü wash their hands at the entrance / gate.
- Sanitation of common spaces to be aü routine for the frequently used areas (meeting rooms, restrooms, cafeteria etc.)
Employee Checks and Communication :
- Capture Employee Health & Family Info –33 % staff would be called to office . Mandate work from home for those with comorbidities and Pregnant women.
- Establish & Communicate COVID Guidelines : Through awareness posters / danglers / videos which clearly call out symptoms that warrant home quarantine.
- Train on Hygiene Practices : Training employees , including housekeeping , security and Service staff, on social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- Visitor Management : Limit visitors to office during these times & mandate approvals from administration dept . for any visitors.
- Hotline Number #7018151702 : incase to alert for any suspected case of coronavirus in the office premise one should only use the Hotline number to communicate the same and not spread the or panic or divulge in spreading rumours.
- Installation of Aarogya Setu App: Helps in self diagnose and provides latest updates on affected areas etc . ECOS (India) Mobility & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. 6 Preparing for Day One.
Infrastructure Prerequisites & Arrangements:
- Facilities to be Moderately used – cafeteria / meeting room etc.
- Recalibrated workspace capacity: to ensure social distancing oneü workstation will be left empty in between 2 employee’s workstation.
- Download Aarogya Setu App on your smart phone.
- Maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Maintain a safe distance from persons during interaction, especially with those having flu-like symptoms.
- Sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
- See your body temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and coughing). While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Shake hands
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever .
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
- Spit in Public.
- Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
- Participate in large gatherings, including sitting in groups at canteens.
- Touch anyone else’s computer, keyboard, mouse, hand rest of seat, table or any other belongings..
- Spread rumours or panic.