Let the Hill Gypsy take you on a rejuvenating holiday to the alluring mountains of Jibhi & Khanag in the Tirthan Valley in Himachal Pradesh for a village Detox trip, where we endeavor to take you on a journey like no other does.
What can probably stimulate you with the simplicity of existence when the cities become uninspiring? How about a village Detox?
Here’s your chance to release yourself from the clutches of the urban mess and get addicted to the mountains. Calm your distressed senses and refresh your souls with a dose of fresh oxygen. Come and soak your mind & body in the vicinity of a Himalayan village that lies in the lap of Dhauladhar Mountains. Inhale the essence of pahari hospitality in the most authentic way.
Know Your Destination
Jibhi in the Tirthan Valley situated in the Kullu district, is indeed an enchanting hamlet. It is encircled by the lush green deodars, plush orchards, freshwater streams, ancient temples, adventurous hiking trails and yes of course, peace and purity. Adjoining Shangarh & Khanag offer equally spectacular views.
- The Village Detox trip is specially designed to give you the chance and pleasure to get one with the locals around. A dedicated Village Tour includes a village walk and a basic know how of village life in this region of the hills. It also include interactions with the locals to understand their cultural history and lifestyle in brief. Not only that, but involve yourself in village activities as well.
- A half day trip visiting the breathtakingly stunning green meadows of Shangarh villge. Seek the blessings of the local deity Shangchul Mahadev.
- Enjoy the serene and calm environs of Jibhi & Shoja.
- Catch alluring views of the Jibhi waterfalls or else you could also invoke your adventurous spirit trying rappelling around the waterfall.
- Visit the famous Shringi Rishi temple in Banjar near Jibhi and treat your eyes to the valley view from top.
- Take a short trek to Chehni kothi. Hike up to Raghubir Fort built in the traditional Kath kuni technique.
- Visit Khanag village via Jalori Pass.
- Furthermore, stop at the British writer Penelope Chetwode’s tombstone and get a peek into her interesting connect with the valley and trekking trails named after her.
- Visit the Great Himalayan National Park or take an optional trek to the pristine Serolsar Lake.
- At the end, add some fun to your day fishing or simply relax by the Beas riverside.
- Relish some local pahari cuisine
- Take a dash of adventure in the hills before you leave refreshed and rejuvenated.
- We are immense nature lovers and care for our environment. We shall take you for a small plantation drive in the area for a little contribution from your side in the light of the declining forest cover in the hills.
- Our prices are all inclusive which literally means you do not spend a single penny other than any expense that is entirely personal in nature.
- Prices per person include all transfers, accommodation, all 3 meals of the day in addition to evening tea and snacks.This also includes all entry tickets, guided visits and mentioned adventure activities besides, a few surprises and incentives for our guests.
- We only deal in 3 stars and above rated properties, luxury villas and high end apartments & home stays. Other than that, only for a few destinations which do not have such availability.They are however, comfortable, hygienic and offer a good view.
- A detailed trip itinerary with regard to accommodation, transfers, day wise activities and inclusions will be shared once you book the trip with us.
- Additions such as
-extending the days of stay
– adding a new destination or clubbing a trip
– upgrading to an accommodation of choice- subject to availability
-changes or additions in the food menu/ activities can be made to the trip other than the mentioned itinerary. It may incur an additional expenditure.
We at The Hill Gypsy will be more than happy to serve you and will sure get you addicted to the mountains, if not already.
We look forward to a long lasting alliance with you!
More Women Wandrers Trips