What can probably stimulate you with the simplicity of existence when the cities become uninspiring? How about a village Detox?
Here’s your chance to release yourself from the clutches of the urban mess and get addicted to the mountains. Calm your distressed senses and refresh your souls with a dose of fresh oxygen. Come and soak your mind & body in the vicinity of a Himalayan village that lies in the lap of Dhauladhar Mountains. Inhale the essence of pahari hospitality in the most authentic way.
Let the Hill Gypsy take you on a rejuvenating holiday to the small and quiet village of Nagri in the Kangra Valley for a village Detox trip. Here, we endeavor to take you on a journey like no other does.
Know Your Destination
Nagri , a serene village with stunning Dhauladhar Mountains in the backdrop is located at a few kilometers from the bustling town of Palampur in the Kangra Valley. Needless to say, it is just the perfect setting for a village Detox amongst the sprawling fields and peaceful environs.
- The Village Detox trip is specially designed to give you the chance and pleasure to get one with the locals around. A dedicated Village tour includes a village walk. To add to that, a basic know how of village life in this region, along with interactions with the locals. It is in particular, to understand their cultural history and lifestyle in brief. Not only that, but getting involved in activities that are centered around a short time stint with farming, beekeeping, watermills and likewise.
- Visit the sprawling Tea estates in the vicinity and Gopalpur. Take a tea break in the gardens.
- Soak your senses in the artistic treasures around the place with all inclusive guided visits and of course, some surprises.
- Walk through the heritage narrow gauge railway track in the village alongside interesting historical tales and anecdotes.
- Take an easy short trek to Ghamrouta Sidhbaba.
- Visit Buddhist Monastery at Jia.
- Take a dash of adventure before you leave refreshed and rejuvenated.
- We are immense nature lovers and care for our environment. We shall take you for a small plantation drive in the area for a little contribution from your side in light of the declining forest cover in the hills.
- Our prices are all inclusive which literally means you do not spend a single penny other than any expense that is entirely personal in nature.
- Prices per person include all transfers, accommodation, all 3 meals of the day in addition to evening tea and snacks.This also includes all entry tickets, guided visits and mentioned adventure activities besides a few surprises and incentives for our guests.
- We only deal in 3 stars and above rated properties, luxury villas and high end apartments & home stays. Other than only for a few destinations which do not have such availability. They are however, comfortable, hygienic and offer a good view.
- A detailed trip itinerary with regard to accommodation, transfers, day wise activities inclusions and trip cost will be shared once you book the trip with us.
- Additions such as
-extending the days of stay
-adding a new destination or clubbing another trip
-upgrading to an accommodation of choice- subject to availability
-changes or additions in the food menu/ activities can be made to the trip other than the mentioned itinerary, which may incur an additional expenditure.
We at The Hill Gypsy will be more than happy to serve you and will sure get you addicted to the mountains, if not already.
We look forward to a long lasting alliance with you!