What can probably stimulate you with the simplicity of existence when the cities become uninspiring? How about a village Detox?
Here’s your chance to release yourself from the clutches of the urban mess and get addicted to the mountains. Calm your distressed senses and refresh your souls with a dose of fresh oxygen. Come and soak your mind & body in the vicinity of a Himalayan village that lies in the lap of Dhauladhar Mountains. Inhale the essence of pahari hospitality in the most authentic way.
Let the Hill Gypsy take you on a rejuvenating holiday to the alluring valley of Janjheli in Himachal Pradesh for a village Detox trip. Here, we endeavor to take you on a journey like no other does.
Know Your Destination
Janjheli is situated about 70 kms from the temple town of Mandi in Himachal. It has inviting forest orchards, vast meadows besides, sprawling pine trees, snake –like river and fresh hill air which beckons you for a village Detox trip.
- The Village Detox trip is specially designed to give you the chance and pleasure to get one with the locals around. A dedicated Village Tour includes a village walk and a basic know how of village life in this region along with interactions with the locals.This is to understand their cultural history and lifestyle in brief. Not only that, but get involved in activities that are centered around a short time stint with farming and village life in general.
- Enjoy a small trek near your place of stay. Moreover, get acquainted with the rich flora & fauna of the place while you enjoy the serene surroundings and the mighty Mountains.
- Visit the local temples.
- Visit the holy Parashar Lake which is nearly 50 kms from Mandi town. Marvel the enchanting beauty of the place.
- Relish local pahari cuisine.
- We are immense nature lovers and care for our environment. We shall take you for a small plantation drive in the area for a little contribution from your side in light of the declining forest cover in the hills.
- Our prices are all inclusive which literally means you do not spend a single penny other than any expense that is entirely personal in nature.
- Prices per person include all transfers (Innova / traveler), accommodation, all 3 meals of the day in addition to evening tea and snacks. This includes all entry tickets, guided visits and mentioned adventure activities besides a few surprises and incentives for our guests.
- We only deal in 3 stars and above rated properties, luxury villas and high end apartments & home stays. Other than that, only for a few destinations which do not have such availability. They are however, comfortable, hygienic and offer a good view.
- A detailed trip itinerary with regard to accommodation, transfers, day wise activities, inclusions and trip cost will be shared once you book the trip with us.
- Additions such as
-extending the days of stay
-adding a new destination or clubbing a trip
– upgrading to an accommodation of choice- subject to availability
-changes or additions in the food menu/ activities can be made to the trip other than the mentioned itinerary. It may incur an additional expenditure.
We at The Hill Gypsy will be more than happy to serve you and will sure get you addicted to the mountains, if not already.
We look forward to a long lasting alliance with you!