Ideal trek for couples and solo travelers of an easy to moderate level
Trekking season- March to mid July- September to November
Know Your Destination
Grahan Trek at a height of 2347 m is a special trek to this unexplored and hidden Grahan village in the Parvati valley of Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh. In fact, housing only a handful of inhabitants. The village has a stunning landscape and a rustic feel to it away from the crowd. The gradient on the trail is easy and passes through towering pine trees, wooden bridges, waterfall, the sound of the bees & in addition to insect. Not only that but the mighty Parvati River flowing in full force along the valley.
Invoke the nature lover in you and travel to this peaceful and unexplored destination in the hills with the Hill Gypsy
- Trek to the untouched and least explored Grahan Village passing through Kasol and Chalal villages’ en-route and Grahan nullah (stream). Sit back and enjoy amazing views of the village bordering Kullu, Drang, Spiti & apart from Lahaul districts.
- Have a slice of village life in this part of the Himalayas, particularly with no cellular connectivity but absolute peace. Take a village tour walking past the lush fields and wooden houses, not to mention some of them 200 years old. Meet the locals and get an insight into their culture & lifestyle and hear interesting tales of this village.
- Pass through some breathtaking views of the valley, alpine jungles and small streams.
- Relax by the riverside in Kasol and pay obeisance at the Gurudwara Sahib at Manikaran on your return journey.
- Listen to the sound of silence and connect with yourself in absolute peace.
- Enjoy camping and star gazing and bonfire.
- Relish fresh hot meals with a different menu every day except for packed lunches.
- Maximum 2 persons in a single tent with sleeping bags and mattresses.
- A proper kitchen cum dinning tent.
- We are immense nature lovers and care for our environment. We shall take you for a small plantation drive in the area for a little contribution from your side keeping in mind the declining forest cover in the hills.
- Trekking season- March to December
- Altitude- 7700 feet above sea level
- Temperature –8 to 30 degrees
- Trekking Route- Kasol-Chalal-Grahan
- Trekking Distance- 12 km one side
- Difficulty Level- easy to moderate
- Beginning Point- Kasol
- Ending Point-Kasol
- Our prices are all inclusive which literally means you do not spend a single penny other than any expense that is entirely personal in nature.
- Prices per person include all local transfers, accommodation, all 3 meals of the day in addition to evening tea and snacks, guided visits and mentioned adventure activities.This also covers expense of the trekking leader and trek team charges other than porter expense, travel to and from the base camp, trekking permits, trekking equipment and basic medical aid during the trek. Moreover, there are a few surprises and incentives for our guests.
- A detailed trip itinerary with regard to accommodation, transfers, day wise activities, inclusions and trip cost will be shared once you book the trip with us.
- We only deal in 3 stars and above rated properties, luxury villas and high end apartments & home stays. Other than that, only for a few destinations which do not have such availability.They are however, comfortable, hygienic and offer a good view.
- Additions such as
-extending the days of stay
-adding a new destination or clubbing another trip
-upgrading to an accommodation of choice- subject to availability
-changes or additions in the food menu or activities can be made to the trip other than the mentioned itinerary, which may incur an additional expenditure.
We at The Hill Gypsy will be more than happy to serve you and will sure get you addicted to the mountains, if not already.
We look forward to a long lasting alliance with you!