Ideal trek for couples, groups and solo travelers of an easy to moderate level
Trekking season- March to mid July- September to November
Know Your Destination
Rasol- 3048 m is away from the crowd and a fairly unexplored destination in Parvati Valley of Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh. It is a small scenic village surrounded by dense raw forests, sprawling orchards in addition to some 150 modern and traditional houses. Not only that, but ample supply of pure, unadulterated fresh air away from the bustling tourist hub of Kasol. Often termed as the mini Israel of India, it is accessible by a nearly 3 hour easy climb trek which is an easy climb.
- To begin with, trek to the untouched and least explored Rasol valley passing through Kasol and Chalal villages’. Sit back and enjoy amazing views of the Sar Pass apart from the Khali Pass.
- Taste a slice of village life in this part of the Himalayas. Take a village tour, walking past the lush fields and wooden houses. Subsequently, meet the locals and get an insight into their culture and lifestyle.
- Nonetheless, pass through some breathtaking views of the valley, alpine jungles alongside small streams.
- Pass through the splendid Rhododendron trail along the trek as you hike up. In fact, Rhododendron is the state flower of Himachal.
- Relax by the riverside in Kasol and pay obeisance at the Gurudwara Sahib at Manikaran on your return journey.
- Listen to the sound of silence and connect with yourself in absolute peace.
- Enjoy camping and star gazing and bonfire.
- Relish fresh hot meals with a different menu every day except for packed lunches.
- Maximum 2 persons in a single tent with sleeping bags and mattresses.
- A proper kitchen cum dinning tent.
- We are immense nature lovers and care for our environment. We shall take you for a small plantation drive in the area for a little contribution from your side in light of the declining forest cover in the hills.
- Altitude-3048 m above sea level
- Temperature –8 to 30 degrees
- Trekking Route- Kasol-Chalal-Rasol
- Trekking distance- 5 kms approx
- Difficulty Level- easy to moderate
- Beginning Point-Kasol
- Ending Point-Kasol
- Our prices are all inclusive which literally means you do not spend a single penny other than any expense that is entirely personal in nature.
- A detailed trip itinerary with regard to accommodation, transfers, day wise activities, inclusions and trip cost will be shared once you book the trip with us.
- Prices per person include all transfers, accommodation, all 3 meals of the day in addition to evening tea and snacks. This also covers guided visits, mentioned adventure activities besides a trekking leader. Not only that, but trek team charges, porter expense, travel to and from the base camp apart from trekking permits, trekking equipment and basic medical aid during the trek. We also have a few surprises and incentives for our guests.
- We only deal in 3 stars and above rated properties, luxury villas and high end apartments & home stays. Other than that, only for a few destinations which do not have such availability.They are however,comfortable, hygienic and offer a good view.
- Additions such as
-extending the days of stay
-adding a new destination or clubbing another trip
-upgrading to an accommodation of choice- subject to availability
-changes or additions in the food menu or activities can be made to the trip other than the mentioned itinerary, which may incur an additional expenditure.
We at The Hill Gypsy will be more than happy to serve you and will sure get you addicted to the mountains, if not already.
We look forward to a long lasting alliance with you!